LEHI, Utah — The frontage road east of I-15 at the Point of the Mountain was closed in both directions for several hours Tuesday morning.
The Utah County Sheriff reports a cement truck rolled, spilling 10-yards of concrete and diesel fuel. The driver suffered minor injuries and was taken to a local hospital.
The road is expected to reopen around 10am.
A cement truck carrying 10 yards of concrete rolled over on East Frontage Rd south of Point of the Mountain. The driver sustained minor injuries and was taken to a local hospital. Diesel fuel and concrete have spilled. The road is likely to remain close until at least 10:00 AM. pic.twitter.com/mnqg4BUPs2
— Utah County Sheriff (@UCSO) June 22, 2021
Today’s Top Stories
- Pioneer Day Parade: Road closures, times, and how to watch
- Church missionaries killed in head-on collision
- Fun facts about the Olympics
- St. George police officer dead after a two-week battle with COVID-19
- How to watch every single event at the Tokyo Olympics
- To keep your green lawn during drought, listen to the pro
- Man arrested after reportedly opening fire and barricading himself in West Jordan home
- Salt Lake City creates tiny home design contest as possible housing shortage solution
- Secondary water shutdown coming to parts of Davis and Weber Counties
- How the city of Mapleton managed to avoid a flooding disaster