LEHI, Utah — The frontage road east of I-15 at the Point of the Mountain was closed in both directions for several hours Tuesday morning.
The Utah County Sheriff reports a cement truck rolled, spilling 10-yards of concrete and diesel fuel. The driver suffered minor injuries and was taken to a local hospital.
The road is expected to reopen around 10am.
A cement truck carrying 10 yards of concrete rolled over on East Frontage Rd south of Point of the Mountain. The driver sustained minor injuries and was taken to a local hospital. Diesel fuel and concrete have spilled. The road is likely to remain close until at least 10:00 AM. pic.twitter.com/mnqg4BUPs2
— Utah County Sheriff (@UCSO) June 22, 2021
Today’s Top Stories
- Instagram user says she saw Petito and Laundrie in Wyoming restaurant
- Family of former BYU and NFL player wins lawsuit against blinds manufacturer
- Don’t second-guess Moab police in Gabby Petito case, says lawyer
- First Presidency urge masks be worn at all times in temples
- 911 call that prompted interaction with Gabby Petito released
- Body recovered, half-brother sought around Yellowstone lake
- No pride flag, or others, in Davis School District classrooms
- Woman dead, man hurt after police chase and crash in Summit County
- Moab homicide victims told friends if something happened to them, they were murdered
- Florida sheriff said man seen on trail camera is not Brian Laundrie