Test your knowledge: Match the state nickname to each state
We all know the Beehive State is the nickname for the state of Utah — or we should, since we live here! The beehive symbol shows up everywhere, from road signs to the top of the state capitol building.
But do you know the nickname associated with every other state?
Here’s a chance to test your knowledge and compete with your friends.
Take the quiz below.
- Could you pass Utah’s required civics test? Take our quiz
- Man arrested, accused of smuggling 35 birds for singing contests
Today’s Top Stories
- Man crashes into Ogden Taco Bell drive-thru window
- Crash on I-15 in Draper leaves one dead
- American Red Cross of Utah seeks volunteers in central Utah
- Clearfield Police identify victims in Wednesday’s double homicide
- One person dies on hike at Zion National Park, another hospitalized
- Vehicle collides with unoccupied building in Roy, no injuries
- First Presidency issues 2022 Christmas message
- Six new Latter-day Saint missions to launch in 2023
- 12 Mason Jar Gift Ideas for the 12 Days of Christmas [with recipes!]
- Walmart shooter left ‘death note,’ bought gun day of killing