Costco to end special COVID senior hours
Jul 6, 2021, 7:16 AM
(Photo credit: Erik Pendzich/Shutterstock)
Costco announced that it will be ending its special senior hours on July 26.
The wholesaler started offering special shopping times in the morning for members 60 and up and those with disabilities at the beginning of the pandemic.
Today’s Top Stories
- Two employees found unconscious at Northrop Grumman, died later at hospital
- 10 famous Utah ghost towns and where to find them
- Monday morning’s cold temperatures nearly set new records
- Herd of elk pushed away from I-80 and moved back into mountains
- When it’s this cold, keep your pipes from freezing. Here’s how.
- Used car prices dropping but supply still low
- The road home is in need of donations and volunteers this winter
- Governor Spencer Cox signs transgender bill, releases statement
- Unsheltered Utah opens warming tent for unhoused people to escape frigid temperatures
- Cold weather causes late start for Logan City School District Wednesday