Costco to end special COVID senior hours
Jul 6, 2021, 7:16 AM
Costco announced that it will be ending its special senior hours on July 26.
The wholesaler started offering special shopping times in the morning for members 60 and up and those with disabilities at the beginning of the pandemic.
Today’s Top Stories
- Murray Police warning public to be on lookout for scam
- Pickup truck crash leaves two dead
- Three-vehicle crash in Stansbury Park sends two people to hospital
- Nations largest pig farm exposed, two face criminal charges
- The sad history of Tragedy Spring
- ‘Any kind of abuse … is an abomination,’ President Nelson says at Saturday morning session
- Crash involving RV leaves one dead
- Water levels indicate that Utah’s water conservation efforts are working
- Saturday morning conference session makes history
- Teen arrested, suspected of aggravated murder in Salt Lake City