SALT LAKE CITY — Utah Red Rock gymnast, and Olympic alternate Kara Eaker has tested positive for COVID-19 according to reports given to WHO-TV.
Eakers tested positive while in Tokyo for the Olympic Games said her coach, Al Fong. Fong also said Eaker has been vaccinated and now has to quarantine for 8-14 days.
— Justin Surrency (@JustinSurrency) July 19, 2021
I have an idea for a future in-depth report. How do I tell you about it?
Today’s Top Stories
- Moab Police get digital evidence possibly connected to double murder
- Utah Tech recommended as new name for Dixie State
- Spanx employees given $10,000 and two first-class plane tickets
- Buzz Lightyear’s origin story is teased in a new trailer from Pixar
- Crash on US-89 in Logan Canyon claims one life, seriously injures child
- Investigators confused Brian Laundrie’s mother for him while watching their home,…
- Utah update: 2,000 new cases of COVID-19
- What will a Covid-19 vaccine for younger kids mean? An expert weighs in
- Intermountain Healthcare vaccine requirement
- Overdue Colorado hiker ignores calls from rescuers thinking they were scammers