I-15 Northbound in Clearfield backed up two miles
Jul 21, 2021, 5:57 AM | Updated: 7:11 am
(PHOTO: Adobe Images)
SALT LAKE CITY — I-15 Northbound in Clearfield is backed up for nearly two miles. The freeway has been restricted to one lane.
The cause of the delay is still unknown and may be related to construction in the area.
This story will be updated.
Today’s Top Stories
- Deuel Creek Fire starts in Centerville overnight, evacuation order lifted
- UPDATE: Shooting on TRAX platform leaves one dead, one injured
- Layton City is under extreme firework restrictions
- Tooele City releases fireworks restrictions map
- ‘Jingle Bells’ was originally written as a Thanksgiving song
- Man dies during performance at Battle Creek Field of Flight Air Show
- Several people killed in Copenhagen mall shooting, police say
- Semi-truck rolls on I-80 at U.S.-40, Silver Creek Junction
- UPDATE: SLCPD investigating party shooting that left one in critical condition
- Update: Vehicle crashes into Famous Footwear, leaving four injured