AMERICAN FORK, Utah — A 9-year-old child was found dead inside a car in American Fork on Wednesday.
KSL TV reporter Andrew Adams confirmed that the child was found unresponsive in a car next to a business called Roost Services at 200 East and 42 North.
The business provides services to people with developmental disabilities. American Fork Police Lt. Josh Christensen said the child was being transported to Roost Services and somehow, got left behind.
This story will be updated.
Today’s Top Stories
- Instagram user says she saw Petito and Laundrie in Wyoming restaurant
- First Presidency urge masks be worn at all times in temples
- Family of former BYU and NFL player wins lawsuit against blinds manufacturer
- Florida sheriff said man seen on trail camera is not Brian Laundrie
- Don’t second-guess Moab police in Gabby Petito case, says lawyer
- Body recovered, half-brother sought around Yellowstone lake
- 911 call that prompted interaction with Gabby Petito released
- A cyclist in Roy is in critical condition after being run over multiple times
- Woman dead, man hurt after police chase and crash in Summit County
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints won’t provide vaccine exemptions