Power outages affecting customers throughout Salt Lake County
SALT LAKE CITY — Power outages are affecting about 1200 customers throughout Salt Lake County according to Rocky Mountain Power. Many of the outages are related to the storms which hit the county and state on Thursday evening.
Rocky Mountain Power workers are assessing and working as many outages as possible. In some instances equipment was damaged by tree branches and other objects.
Crews are unable to give specific times for some outages.
This story will be updated.
Today’s Top Stories
- Victim of fatal accident identified, SR 190 reopens in Big Cottonwood Canyon
- UPDATE: Family of missing Stanton Porter releases statement regarding his death
- UPDATE: Meteor potentially causes boom that rattles Salt Lake Valley
- Utah middle school bans phones from entire school day
- Parents, need a side hustle? The Murray School District is hiring
- How to have the best of both worlds for your house | Home security and curb appeal
- Investigation continues after plane plunges into Lake Powell, killing 2
- Member of Utah Little League team injured in fall from bunk bed
- 4moms infant swings and rockers recalled over strangulation danger
- Some Capri Sun products being recalled by Kraft Heinz