Power outages affecting customers throughout Salt Lake County
SALT LAKE CITY — Power outages are affecting about 1200 customers throughout Salt Lake County according to Rocky Mountain Power. Many of the outages are related to the storms which hit the county and state on Thursday evening.
Rocky Mountain Power workers are assessing and working as many outages as possible. In some instances equipment was damaged by tree branches and other objects.
Crews are unable to give specific times for some outages.
This story will be updated.
Today’s Top Stories
- Missing girl from Arizona found in West Valley basement
- Utah County men facing charges for defrauding the United States
- AirMed responds to tubing accident in Peter Sinks, Logan
- A Utah lawmaker and her sister at odds: Should rape victims need to contact police before…
- Elk herd again on the move near Foothill Drive and Parley’s Canyon
- Intermountain’s 40-year study provides insight into weight-loss surgery
- UHP arrests man suspected of trafficking New England teen
- Fake nursing diploma scheme in Florida; 25 arrested
- US military has shot down the Chinese spy balloon off US East Coast, US official says
- Don’t put dogs in truck beds, Utah Humane Society says