SALT LAKE CITY — Power outages are affecting about 1200 customers throughout Salt Lake County according to Rocky Mountain Power. Many of the outages are related to the storms which hit the county and state on Thursday evening.
Rocky Mountain Power workers are assessing and working as many outages as possible. In some instances equipment was damaged by tree branches and other objects.
Crews are unable to give specific times for some outages.
This story will be updated.
Today’s Top Stories
- Police look for Laundrie in reserve; Petito still not found
- Campsite planning app offers new clues in case of missing woman Gabby Petito
- Moab homicide victims told friends if something happened to them, they were murdered
- Part of Lindon goes on lockdown as police look for suspect
- The latest in the case of missing woman Gabby Petito
- Attorney: Person of interest in Gabby Petito case is now missing
- Breaking: Paraglider crash in Draper claims one life
- Moab police describe fight between woman — now missing — and boyfriend
- Destructive TikTok licks trend hits Utah schools
- Gabby Petito’s family and police urge her fiancé to come forward with any information…