SALT LAKE CITY — Power outages are affecting about 1200 customers throughout Salt Lake County according to Rocky Mountain Power. Many of the outages are related to the storms which hit the county and state on Thursday evening.
Rocky Mountain Power workers are assessing and working as many outages as possible. In some instances equipment was damaged by tree branches and other objects.
Crews are unable to give specific times for some outages.
This story will be updated.
Today’s Top Stories
- Moab Police get digital evidence possibly connected to double murder
- Spanx employees given $10,000 and two first-class plane tickets
- Buzz Lightyear’s origin story is teased in a new trailer from Pixar
- Investigators confused Brian Laundrie’s mother for him while watching their home,…
- Utah Tech recommended as new name for Dixie State
- Crash on US-89 in Logan Canyon claims one life, seriously injures child
- What will a Covid-19 vaccine for younger kids mean? An expert weighs in
- Intermountain Healthcare vaccine requirement
- Overdue Colorado hiker ignores calls from rescuers thinking they were scammers
- Japan’s Princess Mako marries commoner college boyfriend, loses royal status