Power outage affecting Salt Lake City close to University of Utah
SALT LAKE CITY — Rocky Mountain Power is reporting an outage in Salt Lake City affecting about 650 customer. The area affected is between 900 East and 1100 East at University Boulevard.
The cause of the outage is being investigated and crews have been notified.
RMP is estimating the power will be back on by 12:00 p.m.
POWER OUTAGE: @RMP_Utah is reporting nearly 2,400 customers without power in Salt Lake City near 900 E and University Blvd.
They estimate power will be back on around noon. pic.twitter.com/ROebteBATZ
— KSL NewsRadio (@kslnewsradio) July 27, 2021
This story will be updated.
Today’s Top Stories
- Lockout lifted for Hunter High and Hunter Elementary Schools
- Home schools and micro-schooling defined under new Utah bill
- GoFundMe created for passing of two employees at Northrop Grumman
- Full-sized Target coming to former Dillard’s at Provo’s Towne Centre
- Utah hasn’t had this much snowfall since 2011, according to NWS
- Lawyers say new Petito photos prove Moab Police ignored evidence of abuse
- Utah gas prices spike, Governor blames regional supply
- Missing girl from Arizona found in West Valley basement
- One dead after four-vehicles crash on U.S. Highway-40
- Two employees found unconscious at Northrop Grumman, died later at hospital