Did the CDC get it right? Sen. Romney weighs in
SALT LAKE CITY — Senator Mitt Romney joined Dave and Dujanovic to discuss his thoughts about the new CDC guidelines for vaccinated individuals as well as his efforts to bring the Olympics back to Utah, and bring pressure to China with a financial boycott of the Beijing games.
The conversation begins at 9:00 am on Dave and Dujanovic.
This story will be updated
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah County man pleads guilty to death of West Jordan teenager
- Man arrested in relation to Provo Towne Center Mall bomb threat
- Former American Fork soccer coach arrested on charges of child sexual abuse
- Hidden cameras found in restrooms in U of U Student Life Center, suspect in custody
- Two people hurt in auto-pedestrian collision in Orem
- Officer-involved shooting causes delays on I-15 in Davis County
- SLC Police arrest man for burglarizing two law offices
- Genealogy research now tax deductible for members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Be Ready Utah: What you need in your emergency winter car kit
- Salt Lake City Police investigate deadly auto-pedestrian collision