Did the CDC get it right? Sen. Romney weighs in
SALT LAKE CITY — Senator Mitt Romney joined Dave and Dujanovic to discuss his thoughts about the new CDC guidelines for vaccinated individuals as well as his efforts to bring the Olympics back to Utah, and bring pressure to China with a financial boycott of the Beijing games.
The conversation begins at 9:00 am on Dave and Dujanovic.
This story will be updated
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah’s GOP Congressmen defeat primary challengers
- Two people injured in Brigham City two-vehicle crash
- Sen. Mike Lee fends off 2 opponents to win Utah GOP primary
- Remaining deer, elk permits can be purchased in July
- Bountiful woman arrested after allegedly stealing $6,000 from patient
- Different abortion law now in effect in Utah
- You’ll love spending the day at Bear Lake | How to spend a day at Bear Lake
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints reacts to Roe v. Wade
- Takeaways from first primaries since Roe v. Wade overturned
- Gov. Cox announces Utah Supreme Court nominee