Man missing from American Fork, police asking for help
AMERICAN FORK, Utah — Police in American Fork say they need help from the public to locate a missing man.
Darren Przbyla was last seen on July 11. Police say his abandoned car was found in American Fork Canyon above the Tibble Fork Reservoir.
According to police, Przbyla’s family told dispatchers he was going camping along Snake Creek Road. But they haven’t heard from him for two weeks.
Przybyla relies on a cane or a walker for mobility. Police say that he may look different than the photo provided above, perhaps unshaven and more disheveled.
Anybody that has seen Darren Przbyla is asked to call Central Utah Dispatch at 801-794-3970.
Today’s Top Stories
- Lawsuit against Arches National Park after incident resulting in the death of a woman
- Kirstie Alley, ‘Cheers’ and ‘Veronica’s Closet’ star, dead at 71
- Utah Tech student dies after falling from fifth-story balcony
- Checking in on the status of full-day kindergarten in Utah
- Deadline for REAL ID-compliant license, ID card, extended to 2025
- The best tools for Deaf and hard-of-hearing workplace success
- Defense bill likely to include end to military Covid vaccine mandate, source says
- How much will it take to save the Great Salt Lake?
- Three toys recalled in U.S. for excessive lead paint
- EU fines Google $1.7 billion for abusing online ads market