Nonstop flights to start from Provo and St. George to L.A.
SALT LAKE CITY — Nonstop flights to Los Angeles from Utah are going to become a lot more available. Both the Provo and St. George airports will start offering nonstop flights to L.A. beginning in September.
Flights from Provo to Los Angeles
The flights will be available beginning Sept. 17. People will be able to travel twice a week from the Provo Airport to Burbank, Calif.
“We are looking forward to bringing more choice, affordability and the Avelo Soul of Service to Provo,” said Chairman and CEO of Avelo Airlines Andrew Levy.
The airline said one-way flights will start at $49.
“Avelo’s goal of ‘refreshingly smooth travel’ matches the reason so many travelers choose the Provo Airport: convenience, affordability and fewer crowds,” Provo Mayor Michelle Kaufusi said.
Flights from St. George to L.A. available
As part of the expansion, non-stop flights to L.A. will also be coming to southern Utah.
“With this exclusive nonstop service to Los Angeles, St. George now has direct access to the best of Southern California through the region’s most convenient and relaxing airport. L.A. has never been easier or more affordable to reach, ” Levy said.
St. George Regional Airport Manager Rich Stehmeier added, “The return of convenient, nonstop access to Southern California is a big step forward for us.”
Today’s Top Stories
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints reacts to Roe v. Wade
- You’ll love spending the day at Bear Lake | How to spend a day at Bear Lake
- Biden signs bipartisan gun safety bill into law: ‘God willing, it’s going to…
- Elizabeth Smart says she was sexually assaulted on a plane
- Utah leaders react to Supreme Court decision to overturn Roe v. Wade
- S.B. 174 now in effect in Utah with Supreme Court’s overturn of Roe v. Wade
- With Roe v. Wade now overturned, could same-sex marriage be next?
- 5 Ways You’re Watering Your Lawn Wrong
- Flight instructor, student, die in crash of USU Aviation plane
- Lawyer releases pages from Brian Laundrie’s notebook in which he admits to killing…