Man injured after tractor rolled off trailer in Weber County
HUNTSVILLE, Utah — A man in his late 60s was injured when a tractor rolled off of a trailer and hit him around 9 a.m. on Saturday morning.
Officials said the accident happened near Causey Reservoir outside the Sourdough Wilderness Ranch.
The man may have suffered broken ribs said Corporal Chet Showalter with the Weber County Sheriff’s Office. He was transported via AirLife with non-life-threatening injuries.
This story will be updated.
Today’s Top Stories
- Missing girl from Arizona found in West Valley basement
- Utah County men facing charges for defrauding the United States
- AirMed responds to tubing accident in Peter Sinks, Logan
- A Utah lawmaker and her sister at odds: Should rape victims need to contact police before…
- Elk herd again on the move near Foothill Drive and Parley’s Canyon
- Intermountain’s 40-year study provides insight into weight-loss surgery
- Fake nursing diploma scheme in Florida; 25 arrested
- US military has shot down the Chinese spy balloon off US East Coast, US official says
- UHP arrests man suspected of trafficking New England teen
- Man wanted for leaving a dead fish at ‘The Goonies’ house saved by Coast Guard…