Accident on I-80 sends two to the hospital
SALT LAKE CITY — A pickup truck pulling a camper trailer lost control and rolled on westbound I-80 near milepost 165 near Echo Reservoir Sunday afternoon.
According to the Utah Highway Patrol, the two occupants in the truck were wearing seatbelts. Because of the crash, however, they required extrication out of the vehicle.
One of the occupants suffered non-life threatening injuries and a partial amputation. Both individuals were transported by air ambulance to an area hospital for treatment.
Because of the accident, traffic through the area has been limited to one lane.
- One man is dead following crash on I-70
- I-80 Crash in Parley’s Canyon creates huge backups for morning commuters
- One man killed in rollover accident on I-80 near Wendover
Today’s Top Stories
- Man crashes into Ogden Taco Bell drive-thru window
- American Red Cross of Utah seeks volunteers in central Utah
- Walmart shooter left ‘death note,’ bought gun day of killing
- Clearfield Police identify victims in Wednesday’s double homicide
- First Presidency issues 2022 Christmas message
- Vehicle collides with unoccupied building in Roy, no injuries
- One person dies on hike at Zion National Park, another hospitalized
- Montana man gets 3 years in prison for role in Capitol riot
- The best tools for Deaf and hard-of-hearing workplace success
- Grandson of two found dead at a home in Clearfield facing murder charges