Utah Afterschool Network
Every child in Utah deserves access to high quality afterschool programs, so over 100 practitioners, youth advocates, and state agency leaders came together to establish the Utah Afterschool Network. This organization is a catalyst for building strong, safe, and healthy afterschool and out-of-school programs to support youth, families, and communities.
Afterschool programs keep thousands of our kids safe, help working families, and improve academic achievement. The Utah Afterschool Network offers parents tips on how to recognize high-quality afterschool programs, how to support those services, and where to find them.
The Utah Afterschool Network is dedicated to ongoing quality improvement strategies to assist afterschool programs to implement best practices and participate in relevant training. They offer cost-effective professional development workshops to ensure they are high quality programs that meet the needs of our diverse population. To learn more visit utahafterschool.org.
SelectHealth recognizes the valuable community support provided by The Utah Afterschool Network as another example of how Utah Gives Back.
Today’s Top Stories
- BREAKING: Overdue skier found dead after hours of search and rescue efforts
- Wordle, the easy online word game that’s easy to love
- Teen accused of killing Hunter High students could be charged as an adult
- The woman who almost played for the Jazz has died
- Vehicle reels from crash and falls off embankment, injures two
- BYU and partners offer COVID-19 testing for symptomatic individuals
- Sen. President Adams says he’s safe to return to work after positive COVID test
- Which Utah schools are remote and which schools are in person?
- Three suspects at large after home invasion, shooting in Rose Park
- How long can I reuse and wear my face mask or respirator?