Fire crews responding to a wildfire in Pleasant Grove
Aug 11, 2021, 8:03 AM | Updated: 9:39 am
PLEASANT GROVE, Utah — Fire crews are responding to a new wildfire in Pleasant Grove. The fire is estimated to be 5 to 10 acres.
No structures are currently threatened, but firefighters are working to get more resources. Air crews will be brought in to help battle the blaze.
This story will continue to be updated.
Today’s Top Stories
- Elk, again, tried to cross roads near I-215/I-80 interchange in SLC
- Two employees found unconscious at Northrop Grumman, died later at hospital
- One person killed in wrong-way head-on collision on I-15 near Beck Street
- Correctional officer assaulted at Utah State Correctional Facility
- Suspect arrested and named, victim identified after shooting in Taylorsville
- Missing radioactive capsule from Rio Tinto mine found on Australian road
- Opinion: Is sportsmanship dead in high school basketball?
- Alpine schools investigating “suspicious” computer activity
- Potential redesign of new Utah State Flag emphasizes Native American tribes
- Fed approves small rate hike, nodding to improved inflation outlook