Severe Thunderstorm Warning issued for Tooele County
TOOELE, Utah — The National Weather Service has issued a Severe Thunderstorm Warning expected to impact Tooele, Grantsville, Erda and Stnasbury Park until 5 p.m. on Tuesday.
Wind gusts of up to 70 mph are expected and potential for quarter-sized hail.
“Take shelter now, this is a dangerous storm!” the agency wrote on Twitter.
— NWS Salt Lake City (@NWSSaltLakeCity) August 17, 2021
This story will be updated.
Today’s Top Stories
- Salt Lake County DA discusses Biden’s pardon of marijuana possession
- Search for wanted fugitive in Tooele is unsuccessful
- Deputies say evidence pointing to likely homicide in case of Dylan Rounds
- Odd smell coming from North Salt Lake goes unidentified
- The countdown is over… what does Training Table have cooking up?
- UPDATE: SLCPD releases new information about Meadows Park shooting
- How facial plastic surgery and skincare are joining forces
- 13 year old hospitalized after being run over in Bountiful
- Zion National Park announces Fat Squirrel Week… it might not be what you think
- Pioneer Park Coalition announces plan to combat crime, homelessness