Aug 18, 2021, 9:55 AM | Updated: 9:56 am
The ramp connecting NB I-215 to WB I-80 has been closed after a semi-truck crashed causing the cab to partially hang over the barrier. Consider using an alternate route.
— Jeff Nigbur (@MajorNigburUHP) August 18, 2021
Today’s Top Stories
- Wildlife officials, troopers, maneuver large herd of elk away from I-80
- Suspects in custody, lockdown lifted after shots fired at Taylorsville High
- Pedestrian hit and killed by UTA Frontrunner
- Large sinkhole shuts down portion of westbound 1500 North in Lehi
- Teachers at West High School walkout in of protest H.B. 215
- Get Ready for Fun at the 2023 Bear Lake Monster Winterfest
- Investigation of fatal accident at Provo airport includes witness statements
- ChatGPT: Plagiarism super-tool for students or AI brainstorming generator?
- Fatal crash on Mountain View Corridor causes significant delays
- Utah, Salt Lake leaders unveil new plans to improve the struggling Great Salt Lake