CRIME, POLICE + COURTS
Grand County Sheriff’s Office is investigating deaths of two females
GRAND COUNTY, Utah — The Grand County Sherriff’s Office is investigating the shooting deaths of two females that were discovered Wednesday in the South Mesa area of the La Sal Loop Road.
The two victims are Crystal Michelle Turner, 38, and Kylen Carrol Schulte, 24. The victims were transported to the Medical Examiner’s Office to determine the cause of death.
The Grand County Sheriff’s County is currently conducting a homicide investigation. The office is following up on leads that are presented to authorities. However, the Grand County Sheriff’s Office believes there is no current danger to the residents in the area.
If you have information on the case, you are asked to contact the Grand County’s Sheriff’s Office. More information will be provided when it becomes available.
- Double homicide in overnight Magna shooting
- An early morning shooting in Bountiful being investigated
- Grandparents in stable condition after being stabbed by grandson
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- D2 gets to the bottom of the impending arrest of former President Trump
- Death penalty off the table for Lori Vallow Daybell
- BYU announces new president
- Utah Rivers Council selling discounted rain barrels as effort toward water conservation
- Semi hits car on I-15 in Kaysville, one person taken to hospital
- Bicyclist hit, killed by FrontRunner train in Salt Lake City
- Cox signs bill requiring lethality assessments in Utah domestic violence cases
- 16-year-old dead, 2 other teens injured in fatal crash in Juab County
- Snow causing roofs to collapse across the state, expert offers helpful tips
- Salt Lake City Police to host gun buy-back event on Saturday