Head-on collision in Ogden claims one life
OGDEN, Utah — A head-on collision claimed the life of a 40-year-old man Friday night in Ogden.
According to Ogden City police, the accident occurred on Washington Boulevard near 1100 North at just before 6:30 p.m. A 2001 Ford-150 was driving south on 1100 North when it crossed over the center lane. It entered the northbound lane struck a 2015 Ford F-350 head on.
The driver of the F-150 passed away at the scene. The identity of the 40-year-old was not released. The driver of the F-350, a 70-year-old female, suffered non-life threatening injuries. She was transported to the hospital for treatment of her injuries.
The incident is still under investigation.
- Sandy police investigate fatal car crash
- Multiple car crash at I-15 Southbound near 400 south lanes closed
- Car crash in West Valley early Friday kills one
Today’s Top Stories
- CDC confirms five monkeypox cases in Utah
- Husband of Bluffdale mayor faces charges threatening city councilman
- You’ll love spending the day at Bear Lake | How to spend a day at Bear Lake
- Delta pilots picketing in Salt Lake City and across the country
- Party ban becomes permanent for Airbnb
- Two people injured in Brigham City two-vehicle crash
- Supreme Court widens state power over tribes. What does it mean for Utah?
- Supreme Court says Biden can end Trump-era ‘Remain in Mexico’ immigration policy
- Different abortion law now in effect in Utah
- Florida judge allows lawsuit filed by Gabby Petito’s parents against Brian…