Salt Lake police investigate drive-by shooting
SALT LAKE CITY — The Salt Lake City Police Department responded to a drive-by shooting Saturday evening.
The incident occurred at 600 North and 1100 West at 5 p.m.
According to Salt Lake City police, a short time after authorities arrived, a hospital contacted them saying they had two victims with gunshot wounds. However, the injuries are considered to be serious, but non-life threatening. There were no other injuries in the incident.
No other information was available. The investigation is ongoing at this time.
Anyone with information on the incident should call 801-799-3000.
- Police search for suspect after shooting in Liberty Park
- Police looking for suspects involved in a Provo drive-by shooting
Today’s Top Stories
- Frontier Airlines no longer has a customer service phone line
- 12 Mason Jar Gift Ideas for the 12 Days of Christmas [with recipes!]
- Man crashes into Ogden Taco Bell drive-thru window
- Trash can on fire at home in the Cottonwoods, safely extinguished
- Crash on I-15 in Draper leaves one dead
- Fugitive taken into custody following SWAT stand-off in Taylorsville
- Six new Latter-day Saint missions to launch in 2023
- The best tools for Deaf and hard-of-hearing workplace success
- Clearfield Police identify victims in Wednesday’s double homicide
- Church of Jesus Christ announces hack affecting community members’ personal data