Woman killed in a single-car rollover in Riverton
RIVERTON, Utah — A single-car rollover claimed the life of a 23-year-old woman Saturday morning in Riverton.
According to Don Hutson, of the Riverton Police Department, the one-car accident occurred at 13400 South and Bangerter Highway around 4 a.m.
Hutson says the victim was riding in the back seat at the time of the accident. Two male occupants – the driver and a front seat passenger – were transported to an area hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
The accident is still under investigation by the Major Accident Team from the Riverton, Herriman and South Jordan police departments.
The name of the victim has not been released.
- Sandy police investigate fatal car crash
- Multiple car crash at I-15 Southbound near 400 south lanes closed
- Car crash in West Valley early Friday kills one
Today’s Top Stories
- CDC confirms five monkeypox cases in Utah
- Husband of Bluffdale mayor faces charges threatening city councilman
- Delta pilots picketing in Salt Lake City and across the country
- Party ban becomes permanent for Airbnb
- Supreme Court says Biden can end Trump-era ‘Remain in Mexico’ immigration policy
- Two people injured in Brigham City two-vehicle crash
- Different abortion law now in effect in Utah
- Florida judge allows lawsuit filed by Gabby Petito’s parents against Brian…
- Supreme Court limits EPA in curbing power plant emissions
- Supreme Court widens state power over tribes. What does it mean for Utah?