One man killed in northern Utah farming accident
CACHE COUNTY, Utah — A farming accident in northern Utah claimed the life of a man Thursday afternoon.
The accident occurred just before 5 p.m. at 574 W. 6800 N.
According Lt. Peck, of the Cache County Sheriff’s Office, two men were working under a piece of farming equipment. A 3-year-old was riding with them on the equipment. When the child went to get off the equipment, the gas pedal was accidentally hit.
The piece of farm equipment then rolled over one of the adults. The man was pronounced dead at the scene.
The identity of the victim has not been released.
- UPDATE: 12-year-old boy involved in farming accident identified
- Harvest from church farms heading to food banks around the country
Today’s Top Stories
- Eviction filings on the rise in Utah, compared to this time last year
- At Alpine school board meeting, Natalie Cline claims district allows porn in classrooms
- Crash involving RV leaves one dead
- Ballpark Station reopens after closing due to fallen scaffolding
- Automatic emergency braking should only be used as a last resort
- How facial plastic surgery and skincare are joining forces
- Teen killed in Hurricane auto-pedestrian accident
- Home improvement tip: Increase the value of your home by weatherproofing doors
- 21-year-old man sentenced for multiple sex crimes
- BYU engineering students put ‘world’s smallest Book of Mormon’ on 4 inch disc