Severe thunderstorm warning issued for Salt Lake City area
SALT LAKE CITY — The National Weather Service has issued a severe thunderstorm warning for areas including Salt Lake City, Bountiful, and Kaysville, Utah. The warning extends through 3 p.m., MDT, on Friday.
Severe Thunderstorm Warning including Salt Lake City UT, Bountiful UT, Kaysville UT until 3:00 PM MDT pic.twitter.com/d4w465RXQn
— NWS Salt Lake City (@NWSSaltLakeCity) September 10, 2021
Today’s Top Stories
- GoFundMe created for passing of two employees at Northrop Grumman
- Missing girl from Arizona found in West Valley basement
- US military has shot down the Chinese spy balloon off US East Coast, US official says
- Backcountry skier dead after fatal fall in Little Cottonwood Canyon
- AirMed responds to tubing accident in Peter Sinks, Logan
- Bill permitting pregnant people to use HOV lane passes House
- Utah County men facing charges for defrauding the United States
- More than 3,400 dead as powerful quake hits southern Turkey and Syria
- Two employees found unconscious at Northrop Grumman, died later at hospital
- Is illness or poor air quality causing that cough?