Bountiful, UTAH — Early Sunday police received multiple calls reporting a truck driving recklessly.
According to the police report, the suspect of the car was attempting to ram into multiple cars until it collided with a vehicle near 2600 South and Main Street.
Bountiful police located the vehicle and attempted a traffic stop around 1500 South Main Street. The suspect did not stop and caused a second collision with a different vehicle.
The suspect then hit a police vehicle and attempted to ram another two police vehicles while he fled. Police followed him into a cul-de-sac where a stand-off ensued.
After refusing commands from police, the South Davis Metro SWAT Team intervened and arrested the suspect.
The suspect, identified as Cory Adams, is a 51-year-old male from Idaho and was booked into the Davis County Jail. Cory was charged with Aggravated Assault, Fleeing, Reckless Driving, Leaving the scene of an accident, and Disorderly Conduct.
The investigation is still open, we will update this story with any new information.
Today’s Top Stories
- Crew member yelled ‘cold gun’ as he handed Alec Baldwin prop weapon, court…
- Tom Little – Lakeview Elementary School
- Driver injured in West Valley City single-car rollover
- Pair of incidents Thursday in Grand County kept authorities busy
- Comcast outage from Bountiful to Ogden
- Elder David A. Bednar makes a ministry stop in Jordan
- 10 famous Utah ghost towns and where to find them
- Director of photography killed, movie director injured after Alec Baldwin discharged prop…
- Teen disappears after boat capsized
- Fun facts about the Olympics