SALT LAKE CITY — Growing a garden can be a tedious task, especially if you do it in your own backyard as a hobby. If you are looking into inspiration for your own garden, look no further than Randy Blackburn’s garden.
Randy is a local artist who has created multiple murals, designed gardens all across Utah, and has taught art for many years in Lehi.
The Art of Gardening
In his garden, you can find types of plants, from your most common plants like daylilies and begonias to uncommon plants like the kiss me over the garden gate plant, native to China.
According to Maria, Randy loves the element of surprise and has added multiple globes, fairies, and dwarfs to accompany the gardens. Many of them were created by Randy himself.
You can go and visit Randy’s garden if you need ideas or if you want a relaxing evening.
Watch Maria’s visit to Randy Blackburn’s garden.
Learn more by listening to the podcast below.
Today’s Top Stories
- Instagram user says she saw Petito and Laundrie in Wyoming restaurant
- Arches ranger remembers warning Gabby Petito about toxic relationship
- The search for Brian Laundrie, Gabby Petito’s fiancé, resumes today in the Carlton…
- 911 call that prompted interaction with Gabby Petito released
- Law enforcement expert worries Moab’s investigation into Petito incident may be too narrow
- Florida sheriff said man seen on trail camera is not Brian Laundrie
- FBI: Remains found in Wyoming belong to Gabby Petito
- Utah National Guard soldier dies in training exercises in Kentucky
- Campsite planning app offers new clues in case of missing woman Gabby Petito
- Moab plans to investigate police interaction with Gabby Petito, fiancé