Little Emelia isn’t shy about her feelings. She is so filled with excitement when her big brothers come home from school that she runs up the sidewalk to greet them.
The little girl’s joy wasn’t unique to this day. In her Instagram post, her mother Brittany (@almostindianwife) says this happens all the time!
Do you still feel this way about your sibs?
View this post on Instagram
Today’s Top Stories
- Police look for Laundrie in reserve; Petito still not found
- Campsite planning app offers new clues in case of missing woman Gabby Petito
- Moab homicide victims told friends if something happened to them, they were murdered
- Part of Lindon goes on lockdown as police look for suspect
- The latest in the case of missing woman Gabby Petito
- Attorney: Person of interest in Gabby Petito case is now missing
- Breaking: Paraglider crash in Draper claims one life
- Moab police describe fight between woman — now missing — and boyfriend
- Destructive TikTok licks trend hits Utah schools
- Gabby Petito’s family and police urge her fiancé to come forward with any information…