Attorney: Person of interest in Gabby Petito case is now missing
NORTH PORT, Fla. — The person of interest in the disappearance of Gabby Petito has now disappeared, according to a family attorney.
The attorney for the family of Brian Laundrie texted a statement to KSL-TV’s Matt Rascon Friday evening.
It read: “Be advised that the whereabouts of Brian Laundrie are currently unknown,” the message said. “The FBI is currently at the Laundrie residence removing property to assist in locating Brian. As of now the FBI is looking for both Gabby and Brian.”
Laundrie’s attorney also confirms Brian had not been seen by parents since Tuesday.
Petito was last seen with Laundrie traveling through Utah and Wyoming last month.
More information on this story as details become available.
Today’s Top Stories
- Church missionary serving in Alabama injured in a shooting
- Heated driveways are a modern wonder, but what else can you do with radiant heating around…
- Tooele County man is taken into custody after child porn investigation
- U of U Utes win first Pac-12 championship; heading to the Rose Bowl
- Ten things you may not know about Jazz owner Ryan Smith
- Utah, Utah State to play in conference title games this weekend
- Suspect’s parents charged in Michigan school shooting
- Omicron variant of COVID-19 detected in first Utah patient
- New US travel rules: What you need to know about the changes prompted by Omicron
- Laie Hawaii Mission announced by Church leadership