Accidental stabbing sends one man to the hospital
WEST VALLEY CITY, Utah — West Valley City police responded to a 911 call of an accidental stabbing Sunday morning.
When first responders arrived at the scene just after 11 a.m., a male in his 30s had been stabbed twice in the chest with a kitchen knife.
According to Lt. Jorgenson, of the West Valley City Police Department, a male and female were engaged in horseplay, and the stabbing appears to be accidental. Although the cause is still under investigation.
The male was transported to a hospital in serious condition. According to Lt. Jorgenson, the wounds were superficial and not very deep.
- Separate stabbings send two to the hospital
- West Valley City man charged with reselling stolen merchandise
- Shots fired at West Valley City gas station, police looking for video
Today’s Top Stories
- Lockout lifted for Hunter High and Hunter Elementary Schools
- Home schools and micro-schooling defined under new Utah bill
- GoFundMe created for passing of two employees at Northrop Grumman
- Full-sized Target coming to former Dillard’s at Provo’s Towne Centre
- Biden to test run his reelection message in his first State of the Union to a divided Congress
- One dead after four-vehicles crash on U.S. Highway-40
- Utah Corrections offers more details on recent assaults against officers
- Utah snowpack at a 10-year-high
- Utah hasn’t had this much snowfall since 2011, according to NWS
- A weekend under the cosmic lights at Woodward Park City