Accidental stabbing sends one man to the hospital
WEST VALLEY CITY, Utah — West Valley City police responded to a 911 call of an accidental stabbing Sunday morning.
When first responders arrived at the scene just after 11 a.m., a male in his 30s had been stabbed twice in the chest with a kitchen knife.
According to Lt. Jorgenson, of the West Valley City Police Department, a male and female were engaged in horseplay, and the stabbing appears to be accidental. Although the cause is still under investigation.
The male was transported to a hospital in serious condition. According to Lt. Jorgenson, the wounds were superficial and not very deep.
- Separate stabbings send two to the hospital
- West Valley City man charged with reselling stolen merchandise
- Shots fired at West Valley City gas station, police looking for video
Today’s Top Stories
- UPDATE: Meteor potentially causes boom that rattles Salt Lake Valley
- CONFIRMED: The noise was a sonic boom, 80 miles from SLC
- How to have the best of both worlds for your house | Home security and curb appeal
- American Fork Police take Walmart shooting suspect into custody
- CEO and President of Intermountain Healthcare announces resignation
- Police arrest suspect in West Valley hit-and-run that killed 11-year-old boy
- Woman warns of being followed at local store, police say you should report it
- EB off ramp at 3300 S, I-15 closed after a car hit a pedestrian
- Alpine School District restricts 52 library books
- Some Utah areas see slight drop in drought levels