WEST VALLEY CITY, Utah — West Valley City police responded to a 911 call of an accidental stabbing Sunday morning.
When first responders arrived at the scene just after 11 a.m., a male in his 30s had been stabbed twice in the chest with a kitchen knife.
According to Lt. Jorgenson, of the West Valley City Police Department, a male and female were engaged in horseplay, and the stabbing appears to be accidental. Although the cause is still under investigation.
The male was transported to a hospital in serious condition. According to Lt. Jorgenson, the wounds were superficial and not very deep.
Today’s Top Stories
- Moab Police get digital evidence possibly connected to double murder
- Utah Tech recommended as new name for Dixie State
- Spanx employees given $10,000 and two first-class plane tickets
- Buzz Lightyear’s origin story is teased in a new trailer from Pixar
- Crash on US-89 in Logan Canyon claims one life, seriously injures child
- Investigators confused Brian Laundrie’s mother for him while watching their home,…
- Utah update: 2,000 new cases of COVID-19
- What will a Covid-19 vaccine for younger kids mean? An expert weighs in
- Intermountain Healthcare vaccine requirement
- Overdue Colorado hiker ignores calls from rescuers thinking they were scammers