Two juveniles in Pleasant Grove are accidentally shot
PLEASANT GROVE, Utah — Two juvenile females were injured Sunday by accidental gunfire.
Authorities in Pleasant Grove were called to the area of 900 West and 600 South for a report of a gunshot. As police arrived on scene, they discovered the two victims, who had been shot by a friend.
The two victims were transported to a hospital for treatment of their injuries.
Police say the scene is secure and there is no threat to the public.
No other information was provided.
Today’s Top Stories
- Man dies during performance at Battle Creek Field of Flight Air Show
- Update: Vehicle crashes into Famous Footwear, leaving four injured
- Layton City is under extreme firework restrictions
- One person dead in three-vehicle crash in southern Utah
- Fourth of July weekend weather conditions ripe for fires
- ‘Jingle Bells’ was originally written as a Thanksgiving song
- State of Utah files lawsuit against pharmaceutical retailers
- Opinion: Is it time to retire the $100 bill and move to cashless society?
- 8-year-old boy struck by car in Riverton, suffers head injury
- Iron County Care and Share