SAND HOLLOW STATE PARK, Utah — The Utah Highway Patrol responded to a one-vehicle crash near Sand Hollow Reservoir Tuesday morning.
According to the UHP, a 1999 Ford Expedition was driving westbound on SR-7 when the driver lost control of the vehicle. The vehicle went off the right side of the road. As the Ford left the road, it struck a large post sign. The driver died at the scene.
According to the UHP, it had been raining in the area. The road surface was wet and covered with mud.
Today’s Top Stories
- Demolition begins at abandoned Raging Water/Seven Peak water park
- Taylorsville Police searching for murder suspect, needs public’s help
- Two passengers died in Orem car crash
- Southbound I-15 backed up by three car crashes in Roy
- Bountiful City crews working on main waterline break
- Vehicle of family that went missing 20 years ago discovered in Ohio River
- North Salt Lake police respond to car chase that leaves one dead
- At least 13 auto safety rules are years overdue
- BYU Cougars no longer ranked among top college football teams
- More than 90 snakes found under Northern California home