One person killed in crash near Sand Hollow Reservoir
SAND HOLLOW STATE PARK, Utah — The Utah Highway Patrol responded to a one-vehicle crash near Sand Hollow Reservoir Tuesday morning.
According to the UHP, a 1999 Ford Expedition was driving westbound on SR-7 when the driver lost control of the vehicle. The vehicle went off the right side of the road. As the Ford left the road, it struck a large post sign. The driver died at the scene.
According to the UHP, it had been raining in the area. The road surface was wet and covered with mud.
Today’s Top Stories
- Church missionary serving in Alabama injured in a shooting
- Heated driveways are a modern wonder, but what else can you do with radiant heating around…
- A man jumped out of taxiing airplane at Phoenix’s Sky Harbor International Airport
- U of U Utes win first Pac-12 championship; heading to the Rose Bowl
- Tooele County man is taken into custody after child porn investigation
- Odgen police arrest man after making threats toward his family, police
- Utah, Utah State to play in conference title games this weekend
- How to tell if it’s time for a ‘sleep divorce’
- Ten things you may not know about Jazz owner Ryan Smith
- Suspect’s parents charged in Michigan school shooting