The CurderBurger is making a 1-day appearance at Culver’s
SALT LAKE CITY — It started off as an April Fools joke when the Wisconson based burger and cheese curd restaurant Culver’s teased a burger made of nothing but a giant cheese curd.
But the fan outcry caught the attention of the folks at Culver’s, because they are officially launching the CurderBurger for a limited single-day run this week.
“Guests’ appetites for the burger are sure to be high, as they’ve never seen anything quite like this: a Deluxe ButterBurger® topped with a crown of golden fried cheese. Made up of a blend of yellow and white cheddar Cheese Curds all surrounded by crispy seasoned bread crumbs, the cheese crown offers a warm, buttery crunch and gooey cheddar in every bite,” the company said.
Fans inspire real-life CurderBurger
Culver’s director of menu development Quinn Adkins said the move comes because of the fans. They deliberately chose National Cheese Curd Day (a holiday created by Culver’s, too) to roll it out.
@culversrestaurantsThis is what dreams are made of. Get a CurderBurger on Oct. 15! #curderburger #culvers #fyp #viral♬ original sound – Culver’s
“When we saw guests’ enthusiastic reactions to the April Fools’ Day post, we knew we had to make the CurderBurger a reality,” he said. “This burger gives them what they want and is a perfect way to celebrate the cheesiest holiday on the calendar.”
There will be a limited number of CurderBurgers available at all Culver’s locations. Some lucky fans will also be able to win a limited edition CurderBurger T-shirt by posting on social media.
Utah currently has 14 Culver’s locations across the state from Logan to St. George.
Today’s Top Stories
- Former BYU professor charged with 5 more counts of forcible sexual abuse
- Spirit Airlines comes to Salt Lake City Airport
- Family of teen shot near Hunter High School: He’s a miracle
- Police now have persons of interest in Moab double murder case
- Free fares across entire UTA system for the month of February
- The West fears Russia is about to attack Ukraine. But that’s not the way Russians are…
- Jennie Nguyen removed from Real Housewives of SLC
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints moving missionaries out of Ukraine
- Teacher claims school district retaliated against her after she reported students were…
- SLC students appear to keep masks on, despite mandate being rescinded