Common Ground Outdoor Adventures
Outdoor sports can and should be enjoyed by people of all ages and abilities. Common Ground Outdoor Adventures in Logan enhances the lives of youth and adults with disabilities through year-round, quality, outdoor recreation. They rally around the belief that our differences make us stronger and that together we can change the world.
Removing the physical, social, and financial barriers allows those with disabilities to participate in sports like cycling, rock climbing, canoeing, skiing, snowshoeing, and more. Common Ground Outdoor Adventures provides adaptive equipment and support to cross perceived limitations and build self-confidence. These skills carry over to employment opportunities, relationships, and active participation in the community.
They are committed to an inclusive environment and ensure safety, fun, and learning all while reducing the stereotypes society has about people with disabilities. With state-of-the-art equipment and experienced staff they are able to include everyone on the adventure. If you’d like to participate, donate, or learn more visit CGAdventures.org
SelectHealth recognizes the life enhancement provided by Common Ground Outdoor Adventures as another example of how Utah Gives Back.
Today’s Top Stories
- UPDATE: Family of missing Stanton Porter releases statement regarding his death
- UPDATE: Meteor potentially causes boom that rattles Salt Lake Valley
- How to have the best of both worlds for your house | Home security and curb appeal
- Three people charged after staged kidnapping for YouTube video, police say
- SLCPD activate OICI following the death of a suspect in police custody
- Police activate endangered missing advisory for 18-month-old boy
- Some Capitol rioters try to profit from their Jan. 6 crimes
- Man fatally shoots self after crashing car into barricade near US Capitol Building
- Teen missing from Layton found safe in Salt Lake City
- UPDATE: Missing man in Payson Canyon found