Ogden School Foundation
School foundations are an important part of our children’s education and well-being. The Ogden School Foundation aims to enhance the educational opportunities of students in the Ogden School District. They expose students to a broad range of educational opportunities in literacy, the arts, technology, math and science.
They do this by holding fundraising events where the community can support public education. This helps teachers and schools to get innovative equipment that can provide more meaningful educational experiences.
The Ogden School Foundation also offers teacher grants and awards, holds events that expose students to secondary education, provides musical instruments and ebooks to students in need, and enhances learning by sponsoring fieldtrips.
We invite you to Highland Junior High School in Ogden to help us improve the exterior of the school by gardening and painting on October 14th from 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm. To learn more and sign up visit UtahGivesBack.com.
SelectHealth recognizes the educational opportunities provided by the Ogden School Foundation as another example of how Utah Gives Back.
Today’s Top Stories
- US military has shot down the Chinese spy balloon off US East Coast, US official says
- Missing girl from Arizona found in West Valley basement
- Backcountry skier dead after fatal fall in Little Cottonwood Canyon
- More than 2,700 dead as powerful quake hits southern Turkey and Syria
- AirMed responds to tubing accident in Peter Sinks, Logan
- Bill permitting pregnant people to use HOV lane passes House
- Utah County men facing charges for defrauding the United States
- 2 arrested in central California shooting that left 6 dead, including mother clutching…
- Elk herd again on the move near Foothill Drive and Parley’s Canyon
- Evacuations ordered amid fears of an explosion as an Ohio train continues burning days after…