Ogden School Foundation
School foundations are an important part of our children’s education and well-being. The Ogden School Foundation aims to enhance the educational opportunities of students in the Ogden School District. They expose students to a broad range of educational opportunities in literacy, the arts, technology, math and science.
They do this by holding fundraising events where the community can support public education. This helps teachers and schools to get innovative equipment that can provide more meaningful educational experiences.
The Ogden School Foundation also offers teacher grants and awards, holds events that expose students to secondary education, provides musical instruments and ebooks to students in need, and enhances learning by sponsoring fieldtrips.
We invite you to Highland Junior High School in Ogden to help us improve the exterior of the school by gardening and painting on October 14th from 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm. To learn more and sign up visit UtahGivesBack.com.
SelectHealth recognizes the educational opportunities provided by the Ogden School Foundation as another example of how Utah Gives Back.
Today’s Top Stories
- UPDATE: Meteor potentially causes boom that rattles Salt Lake Valley
- UPDATE: Family of missing Stanton Porter releases statement regarding his death
- How to have the best of both worlds for your house | Home security and curb appeal
- Three people charged after staged kidnapping for YouTube video, police say
- SLCPD activate OICI following the death of a suspect in police custody
- Some Capitol rioters try to profit from their Jan. 6 crimes
- American Fork Police take Walmart shooting suspect into custody
- Woman warns of being followed at local store, police say you should report it
- Children among dozens killed in Egypt church fire
- EB off ramp at 3300 S, I-15 closed after a car hit a pedestrian