Utah Health Policy Project – Take Care Utah
Shopping for health insurance can sometimes be confusing and stressful. That’s why Take Care Utah is here to help. Utahns are currently able to sign up for health insurance and may be able to receive financial assistance during the Open Enrollment period for Individual and Family plans.
No one plans to get sick or hurt, but most people need medical care at some point, so having health insurance can protect you from unexpected high medical costs and can offer the freedom to choose a provider that fits your needs. Take Care Utah connects people with trained enrollment specialists across the state to help them find affordable healthcare coverage.
All services are provided free of charge. You can contact a Health Access Assister who can answer your questions and help you decide the best health insurance option for you and your family. Go to takecareutah.org to book an appointment. Open enrollment for Individual and Family plans ends on January 15th.
SelectHealth recognizes the expert assistance provided by Take Care Utah and the Utah Health Policy Project as another example of how Utah Gives Back.
Today’s Top Stories
- Heated driveways are a modern wonder, but what else can you do with radiant heating around…
- Suspect’s parents charged in Michigan school shooting
- Omicron variant of COVID-19 detected in first Utah patient
- Mysterious lights appeared over Utah skies last night
- Laie Hawaii Mission announced by Church leadership
- Utah, Utah State to play in conference title games this weekend
- New US travel rules: What you need to know about the changes prompted by Omicron
- How long can I reuse and wear my face mask or respirator?
- Officers recovering from Taylorsville shooting, police union asks why it happened
- Popular southern Utah YouTuber charged with insurance fraud