SelectHealth Medicare 5-Star Rating
Medicare created the Star Rating system to help Medicare beneficiaries compare the performance and quality of Medicare Advantage and Medicare Prescription Drug Plans. These ratings offer a quick summary of a plan’s performance and it may help you determine which plan is best for you. Medicare uses over 40 quality and performance measures each year to rate Medicare Advantage Plans on a scale of 1 to 5 stars with 5 stars being the highest.
For 2022, SelectHealth Medicare Advantage plans in Utah, Idaho, and Nevada received a 5 Star rating. What does a 5 star rating mean for you? Along with reliable customer service and focus on your health, SelectHealth can now offer the flexibility of an added special enrollment period.
Medicare beneficiaries can change their current plan each year from October 15 to December 7. SelectHealth’s 5-star rating offers you the freedom to switch into a SelectHealth plan from December 8, 2021 to November 30, 2022. To learn more visit medicare.gov.
SelectHealth recognizes the exceptional Medicare Advantage service provided to Utahns as another example of how Utah Gives Back.
Today’s Top Stories
- US military has shot down the Chinese spy balloon off US East Coast, US official says
- Missing girl from Arizona found in West Valley basement
- Backcountry skier dead after fatal fall in Little Cottonwood Canyon
- More than 2,700 dead as powerful quake hits southern Turkey and Syria
- Bill permitting pregnant people to use HOV lane passes House
- AirMed responds to tubing accident in Peter Sinks, Logan
- Utah County men facing charges for defrauding the United States
- 2 arrested in central California shooting that left 6 dead, including mother clutching…
- Elk herd again on the move near Foothill Drive and Parley’s Canyon
- UHP arrests man suspected of trafficking New England teen