SelectHealth Medicare 5-Star Rating
Medicare created the Star Rating system to help Medicare beneficiaries compare the performance and quality of Medicare Advantage and Medicare Prescription Drug Plans. These ratings offer a quick summary of a plan’s performance and it may help you determine which plan is best for you. Medicare uses over 40 quality and performance measures each year to rate Medicare Advantage Plans on a scale of 1 to 5 stars with 5 stars being the highest.
For 2022, SelectHealth Medicare Advantage plans in Utah, Idaho, and Nevada received a 5 Star rating. What does a 5 star rating mean for you? Along with reliable customer service and focus on your health, SelectHealth can now offer the flexibility of an added special enrollment period.
Medicare beneficiaries can change their current plan each year from October 15 to December 7. SelectHealth’s 5-star rating offers you the freedom to switch into a SelectHealth plan from December 8, 2021 to November 30, 2022. To learn more visit medicare.gov.
SelectHealth recognizes the exceptional Medicare Advantage service provided to Utahns as another example of how Utah Gives Back.
Today’s Top Stories
- UPDATE: Family of missing Stanton Porter releases statement regarding his death
- UPDATE: Meteor potentially causes boom that rattles Salt Lake Valley
- How to have the best of both worlds for your house | Home security and curb appeal
- Three people charged after staged kidnapping for YouTube video, police say
- SLCPD activate OICI following the death of a suspect in police custody
- Police activate endangered missing advisory for 18-month-old boy
- Man fatally shoots self after crashing car into barricade near US Capitol Building
- Some Capitol rioters try to profit from their Jan. 6 crimes
- Teen missing from Layton found safe in Salt Lake City
- Fire season has arrived in Utah, fueled by a wet winter