SelectHealth Medicare 5-Star Rating
Medicare created the Star Rating system to help Medicare beneficiaries compare the performance and quality of Medicare Advantage and Medicare Prescription Drug Plans. These ratings offer a quick summary of a plan’s performance and it may help you determine which plan is best for you. Medicare uses over 40 quality and performance measures each year to rate Medicare Advantage Plans on a scale of 1 to 5 stars with 5 stars being the highest.
For 2022, SelectHealth Medicare Advantage plans in Utah, Idaho, and Nevada received a 5 Star rating. What does a 5 star rating mean for you? Along with reliable customer service and focus on your health, SelectHealth can now offer the flexibility of an added special enrollment period.
Medicare beneficiaries can change their current plan each year from October 15 to December 7. SelectHealth’s 5-star rating offers you the freedom to switch into a SelectHealth plan from December 8, 2021 to November 30, 2022. To learn more visit medicare.gov.
SelectHealth recognizes the exceptional Medicare Advantage service provided to Utahns as another example of how Utah Gives Back.
Today’s Top Stories
- Suspect’s parents charged in Michigan school shooting
- Heated driveways are a modern wonder, but what else can you do with radiant heating around…
- Laie Hawaii Mission announced by Church leadership
- Burger King is returning the Whopper to its original price
- New US travel rules: What you need to know about the changes prompted by Omicron
- Not every wildlife sighting needs reporting, experts say
- Charges weighed for Michigan shooting suspect’s parents
- Utah, Utah State to play in conference title games this weekend
- Doctors find autism rates among Utah children higher than previously thought
- Two officers injured and a suspect dead in a Taylorsville shootout