Thanksgiving is a wonderful time to connect with family, eat delicious homemade food, and give thanks. I hope you include yourself in that thanks. While this season is traditionally about celebrating others, take a moment to acknowledge all the hard work you’ve done this year.
It’s easy to overlook the good because our brains fixate on what we haven’t mastered or haven’t done. But, take a few moments to celebrate what you’ve done to make the world a better place and for the joy you inspire. This world wouldn’t be the same without you.
We are so grateful to all those who have supported Utah Gives Back this year. You have written letters to seniors who were lonely, interacted with children at Neighborhood House, helped support the Ogden School District, and celebrated over 40 Utah organizations.
I urge you to open your heart this season and immerse yourself in the service of your neighbor and recognize what you have accomplished. And hope you know that it’s okay to ask for help when you need it.
SelectHealth recognizes the beauty and power within YOU as another example of how Utah Gives Back.
Today’s Top Stories
- One person killed in wrong-way head-on collision on I-15 near Beck Street
- Bill would allow individuals to become teachers without a bachelor’s degree
- Utah mom shares grocery budgeting tips
- SLCPD arrest two people in connection to a Wednesday shooting
- One person dead following a stabbing in Salt Lake City suspect still at large
- Five Common Causes of Cervical Cancer – and What You Can Do to Lower Your Risk
- Humane Society of Utah says shelters are full, adoptions are needed
- Bill to set target water level for the Great Salt Lake dries up
- Fake nursing diploma scheme in Florida; 25 arrested
- Eyeing retirement: How much money is enough after you leave a job?