Thanksgiving is a wonderful time to connect with family, eat delicious homemade food, and give thanks. I hope you include yourself in that thanks. While this season is traditionally about celebrating others, take a moment to acknowledge all the hard work you’ve done this year.
It’s easy to overlook the good because our brains fixate on what we haven’t mastered or haven’t done. But, take a few moments to celebrate what you’ve done to make the world a better place and for the joy you inspire. This world wouldn’t be the same without you.
We are so grateful to all those who have supported Utah Gives Back this year. You have written letters to seniors who were lonely, interacted with children at Neighborhood House, helped support the Ogden School District, and celebrated over 40 Utah organizations.
I urge you to open your heart this season and immerse yourself in the service of your neighbor and recognize what you have accomplished. And hope you know that it’s okay to ask for help when you need it.
SelectHealth recognizes the beauty and power within YOU as another example of how Utah Gives Back.
Today’s Top Stories
- West Valley City shooting leaves child in critical condition
- You’ll love spending the day at Bear Lake | How to spend a day at Bear Lake
- Springville shooting: Suspect identified, teenage girl on life support, police say
- Two teens dead in North Ogden crash after police pursuit
- UPDATE: Provo Police file charges against a man who allegedly threatened a school
- Suspect in death of Pleasant Grove woman identified as her biological son
- One person dead in reported murder-suicide in Springville, Utah
- How to have the best of both worlds for your house | Home security and curb appeal
- Utah homes at risk of having dangerous levels of radon gas
- Man injured after falling off house roof in Sandy