Thanksgiving is a wonderful time to connect with family, eat delicious homemade food, and give thanks. I hope you include yourself in that thanks. While this season is traditionally about celebrating others, take a moment to acknowledge all the hard work you’ve done this year.
It’s easy to overlook the good because our brains fixate on what we haven’t mastered or haven’t done. But, take a few moments to celebrate what you’ve done to make the world a better place and for the joy you inspire. This world wouldn’t be the same without you.
We are so grateful to all those who have supported Utah Gives Back this year. You have written letters to seniors who were lonely, interacted with children at Neighborhood House, helped support the Ogden School District, and celebrated over 40 Utah organizations.
I urge you to open your heart this season and immerse yourself in the service of your neighbor and recognize what you have accomplished. And hope you know that it’s okay to ask for help when you need it.
SelectHealth recognizes the beauty and power within YOU as another example of how Utah Gives Back.
Today’s Top Stories
- Heated driveways are a modern wonder, but what else can you do with radiant heating around…
- Suspect’s parents charged in Michigan school shooting
- Omicron variant of COVID-19 detected in first Utah patient
- Mysterious lights appeared over Utah skies last night
- Laie Hawaii Mission announced by Church leadership
- Utah, Utah State to play in conference title games this weekend
- New US travel rules: What you need to know about the changes prompted by Omicron
- How long can I reuse and wear my face mask or respirator?
- Officers recovering from Taylorsville shooting, police union asks why it happened
- Popular southern Utah YouTuber charged with insurance fraud