Utah resident killed in Nevada motorcycle accident
LINCOLN COUNTY, Nevada — On Sunday, Oct. 17th a motorcycle was driving eastbound on Highway 375 in Lincoln County, Nevada and was in an accident.
The motorcyclist ran into a cow and was forced off the vehicle.
The driver was identified as 37-year-old Brent Christopher Sorensen from St. George, Utah. He died of injuries at the scene.
- Midvale man in critical condition after motorcycle accident
- One dead in Salt Lake County motorcycle crash
- Fatal accident in Little Cottonwood Canyon
- Utah introduces “Ride to Live” campaign promoting motorcycle safety
Today’s Top Stories
- Two autistic brothers with ties to Utah drown off Hawaii coast
- Judge grants request for preliminary injunction in Utah transgender sports law
- 300 W., North Temple intersection closed after crash involving UTA bus
- Utah Lake restoration called “unconstitutional” by state agency
- Suspicious package at Intermountain Layton Hospital removed, detonated
- Part of a foot, in a shoe, spotted in Yellowstone hot spring
- What the bishops knew: Church releases details, timeline about Arizona sex abuse case
- July’s unemployment remains steady
- ‘Multiple casualties’ reported after two planes collide over California airport,…
- Taylorsville police release details on suspected murder-suicide