Utah resident killed in Nevada motorcycle accident
LINCOLN COUNTY, Nevada — On Sunday, Oct. 17th a motorcycle was driving eastbound on Highway 375 in Lincoln County, Nevada and was in an accident.
The motorcyclist ran into a cow and was forced off the vehicle.
The driver was identified as 37-year-old Brent Christopher Sorensen from St. George, Utah. He died of injuries at the scene.
- Midvale man in critical condition after motorcycle accident
- One dead in Salt Lake County motorcycle crash
- Fatal accident in Little Cottonwood Canyon
- Utah introduces “Ride to Live” campaign promoting motorcycle safety
Today’s Top Stories
- Heated driveways are a modern wonder, but what else can you do with radiant heating around…
- Black Layton football player punished after being called a racial slur
- Rose Bowl tickets available now for Utah football fans
- New US travel rules: What you need to know about the changes prompted by Omicron
- Car carrying infant involved in overnight road rage shooting on SR 201
- Meteorologists say rain and snow are headed to northern Utah this week
- A North Carolina man accidentally bought 2 identical lottery tickets — and won 2 jackpots
- White House announces US diplomatic boycott of 2022 Winter Olympics in Beijing
- Could this be the week that snow arrives in Utah?
- A man jumped out of taxiing airplane at Phoenix’s Sky Harbor International Airport