Utah resident killed in Nevada motorcycle accident
LINCOLN COUNTY, Nevada — On Sunday, Oct. 17th a motorcycle was driving eastbound on Highway 375 in Lincoln County, Nevada and was in an accident.
The motorcyclist ran into a cow and was forced off the vehicle.
The driver was identified as 37-year-old Brent Christopher Sorensen from St. George, Utah. He died of injuries at the scene.
- Midvale man in critical condition after motorcycle accident
- One dead in Salt Lake County motorcycle crash
- Fatal accident in Little Cottonwood Canyon
- Utah introduces “Ride to Live” campaign promoting motorcycle safety
Today’s Top Stories
- Wildlife officials, troopers, maneuver large herd of elk away from I-80
- Suspects in custody, lockdown lifted after shots fired at Taylorsville High
- Pedestrian hit and killed by UTA Frontrunner
- Large sinkhole shuts down portion of westbound 1500 North in Lehi
- Investigation of fatal accident at Provo airport includes witness statements
- Teachers at West High School walkout in of protest H.B. 215
- Bystander finds dead body in Salt Lake foothills above Beck Street
- Cottonwood Connect offers a new way to get up Cottonwood Canyons
- UHP: Semi rollover in Juab County has claimed at least one life
- Spanish Fork teacher is year’s first Jazz “Most Valuable Educator”