Comcast outage from Bountiful to Ogden
SALT LAKE CITY — A connection issue has caused a Comcast outage affecting homes and businesses from Bountiful to Ogden, Utah.
A truck hit Comcast’s fiber line, an accident that caused the outage said Deneiva Knight, the Director of External Affairs for Comcast.
Crews are on-site working to resolve the connection problem and it is unknown when the connection will be restored.
This is a developing story and will be updated as more information is available.
Today’s Top Stories
- Lockout lifted for Hunter High and Hunter Elementary Schools
- Home schools and micro-schooling defined under new Utah bill
- GoFundMe created for passing of two employees at Northrop Grumman
- Full-sized Target coming to former Dillard’s at Provo’s Towne Centre
- Biden to test run his reelection message in his first State of the Union to a divided Congress
- Utah hasn’t had this much snowfall since 2011, according to NWS
- One dead after four-vehicles crash on U.S. Highway-40
- Utah Corrections offers more details on recent assaults against officers
- Lawyers say new Petito photos prove Moab Police ignored evidence of abuse
- Utah snowpack at a 10-year-high