BYU crushes Idaho State 59-14 for 3rd straight win
PROVO, Utah (AP) — Jaren Hall threw for 298 yards and four touchdowns, all in the first half, and No. 17 BYU demolished Idaho State 59-14.
Baylor Romney took over in the second half for Hall, who finished 2 yards shy of his fourth 300-yard performance in the last five games. BYU has won three straight.
Puka Nacua had six catches for 120 yards and a touchdown for the Cougars. Keanu Hill caught four passes for a career-high 92 yards and a touchdown. Hill also blocked a punt and recovered it in the end zone.
Idaho State fell to 0-7 all-time against BYU.
Today’s Top Stories
- Weather causing delayed starts for several schools across Utah
- Herd of elk pushed away from I-80 and moved back into mountains
- Five Common Causes of Cervical Cancer – and What You Can Do to Lower Your Risk
- Frigid temperatures delaying some school start times
- Jordan High student killed in Sandy crosswalk by school bus
- Man suspected of kidnapping and beating a woman in Oregon may be using dating apps to evade police
- A 6th Memphis officer is taken off the force after the fatal police beating of Tyre Nichols
- Officer-involved shooting in Iron County
- Governor Spencer Cox signs transgender bill, releases statement
- Trump says he’s ‘more angry’ and ‘more committed’ to White…