BYU crushes Idaho State 59-14 for 3rd straight win
PROVO, Utah (AP) — Jaren Hall threw for 298 yards and four touchdowns, all in the first half, and No. 17 BYU demolished Idaho State 59-14.
Baylor Romney took over in the second half for Hall, who finished 2 yards shy of his fourth 300-yard performance in the last five games. BYU has won three straight.
Puka Nacua had six catches for 120 yards and a touchdown for the Cougars. Keanu Hill caught four passes for a career-high 92 yards and a touchdown. Hill also blocked a punt and recovered it in the end zone.
Idaho State fell to 0-7 all-time against BYU.
Today’s Top Stories
- How to have the best of both worlds for your house | Home security and curb appeal
- Thousands of dead fish are washing up along a California river. It’s because of a…
- President Joe Biden officially cleared to emerge from isolation following rebound Covid-19 case
- Low water levels at Utah Lake cause restrictions for Daybreak
- UPDATE: Flooding, road closures, and power outages in SLC
- Utah company, Lions Not Sheep ordered to cease “made in USA” claims
- UPDATE: Flood advisory for portions of Salt Lake Valley and Davis County
- The mysterious companies behind Costco’s Kirkland Signature and Trader Joe’s O’s
- Utah Highway Patrol responds to head-on crash on U.S Highway 6
- Top scientist admits ‘space telescope image’ was actually a slice of chorizo