Driver arrested after a rollover crash in Price
PRICE, Utah — Police have arrested a driver after their car rolls over in a single-vehicle crash.
Utah Highway Patrol Bret Bennet told KSL the incident happened early Sunday morning at around 1:00 AM near mile marker 60 on SR 10.
They are still investigating the cause of the single-car rollover, but police arrest the driver on suspicion of DUI.
The driver suffered no injuries in the accident according to Officer Bennet.
Today’s Top Stories
- Sugar House locals worry 2100 South poses threat to safety and business
- Staff member at school in southern Utah arrested for alleged sexual abuse
- Confrontation with bicyclist sends UTA bus driver to hospital
- 21-year-old woman killed in Provo hit-and-run
- Salt Lake City Police Department hosts holiday Pay-it-Forward event
- Former American Fork soccer coach arrested on charges of child sexual abuse
- Is forcing the homeless into treatment the answer?
- Fire in West Valley City home contained to one room in basement
- Suspect in I-15 shooting named, booked into jail
- Authorities swat down rumors surrounding unsolved killings of 4 University of Idaho students