Driver arrested after a rollover crash in Price
PRICE, Utah — Police have arrested a driver after their car rolls over in a single-vehicle crash.
Utah Highway Patrol Bret Bennet told KSL the incident happened early Sunday morning at around 1:00 AM near mile marker 60 on SR 10.
They are still investigating the cause of the single-car rollover, but police arrest the driver on suspicion of DUI.
The driver suffered no injuries in the accident according to Officer Bennet.
Today’s Top Stories
- UPDATE: Shooting on TRAX platform leaves one dead, one injured
- Several people killed in Copenhagen mall shooting, police say
- ‘Jingle Bells’ was originally written as a Thanksgiving song
- Update: Vehicle crashes into Famous Footwear, leaving four injured
- Man dies during performance at Battle Creek Field of Flight Air Show
- UPDATE: SLCPD investigating party shooting that left one in critical condition
- Fourth of July weekend weather conditions ripe for fires
- Semi-truck rolls on I-80 at U.S.-40, Silver Creek Junction
- Layton City is under extreme firework restrictions
- Utah wildfires currently burning within the state