Fire at a Park City Home Depot
PARK CITY, Utah — Police are investigating a fire at a Park City Home Depot.
Park City Fire Department was dispatched to the Home Depot this morning at 4:30 a.m. Flames were at the back of the building, and PCFD firefighters contained the fire to the holding facility of the Home Depot, says PCFD.
The Home Depot is located on 1595 Old Highway 40 in Summit County.
The investigation is still underway. The complete damage caused by the fire and the current condition of the fire is still unknown.
This story will be updated.
- Semi-truck caught fire, cargo cooks to medium rare
- House fire in Cedar City displaces five people
- Utah had better traditional fire season than last year
- Fire at pet food manufacturer in Spanish Fork
Today’s Top Stories
- GoFundMe started to remember 8-year-old girl who died in Kaysville parade
- 8-year-old girl in critical condition after getting injured at Kaysville parade
- Police: Gunman fired more than 70 rounds at July 4 parade, 7 dead
- Highland Drive open after closing for hours due to fatal crash involving Coke truck
- Early morning crash on I-15 kills motorcyclist
- Police have arrested a ‘person of interest’ after a mass shooting at July 4th…
- Deuel Creek Fire continues to burn, officials hopeful for more containment
- The Great Salt Lake water level reaches a historic low as Utah continues to face extreme drought
- Highland Park parade shooting suspect charged with 7 counts of murder, state’s attorney says
- Fire officials say aerial firework caused brush fire in Saratoga Springs