ATV crash near Bear Lake claims life of Ogden woman
Bear Lake County, ID — An ATV crash near Bear Lake claimed the life of a woman from Ogden. This is according to the Bear Lake County Sherriff’s office who released the information about the accident.
Bear Lake County Sheriff Bart Heslington said the accident happened on Wednesday. Heslington explained it occurred at the intersection of Mountain Way and Dogwood Circle in Fish Haven. Deputies found the ATV had gone out of control and overturned. The woman driving the ATV was 36 year old Alicia Springfield of Ogden.
The sheriff said the woman was the only rider on the vehicle.
Bear Lake County Ambulance Service treated the woman on the scene before she was taken to a local hospital. Sheriff Heslington stated life saving efforts and emergency surgery were unsuccessful. The driver of the ATV crash near Bear Lake died from injuries sustained in the accident.
Today’s Top Stories
- Human chain formed to help after Pittsburgh bridge collapse
- VIDEO: Black Frontier Middle School student reportedly bullied on school bus
- Rep. Teuscher to hold off on curriculum bill, consult more teachers
- Former BYU professor charged with 5 more counts of forcible sexual abuse
- Pennsylvania court strikes down expansive mail-in voting law
- Pedestrian hit by two cars in fatal accident
- Dead body found in the Jordan River
- Controversial bill challenged by teachers now on hold
- ‘We can do it in 5 minutes’: Governor Cox will sign bill giving state’s…
- Six more patients accuse Kaysville chiropractor of sexual abuse