Taylorsville accident leaves victim in critical condition
TAYLORSVILLE, UTAH — A person is in critical condition after a car accident on I-215 West near 4700 S. Wednesday night.
This happened when the driver began to drive erratically, went off to the right on the freeway, and then rolled back left before crashing.
Utah Highway Patrol says the driver was ejected from the car and taken to the hospital.
Multiple lanes were closed for a couple of hours.
This is a developing story.
Today’s Top Stories
- Missing girl from Arizona found in West Valley basement
- Elk herd again on the move near Foothill Drive and Parley’s Canyon
- UHP arrests man suspected of trafficking New England teen
- Utah County attorney says he’s been wrongly accused of cannibalism
- A Utah lawmaker and her sister at odds: Should rape victims need to contact police before…
- Five Common Causes of Cervical Cancer – and What You Can Do to Lower Your Risk
- Over 20 arrested in Utah County human trafficking sting, 3 victims rescued
- Intermountain’s 40-year study provides insight into weight-loss surgery
- Utah County men facing charges for defrauding the United States
- Off-duty officer with Salt Lake City Police arrested