President Nelson shares video to social media, offers message of love
SALT LAKE CITY — The President of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, Russell M. Nelson, has posted a message about the holiday season.
In a video posted to President Russell’s social media pages and the Church’s YouTube page, the President and Prophet of the church asked people to help others this Christmas season.
He invited people to focus on acts of service for those who may be “lonely, worn down, and weary.”
This Christmas, I invite you to share the light of the Savior Jesus Christ with those around you. It is HIS light and HIS love that will heal our hearts during this season—and during all of life’s challenges. https://t.co/LMaAmdkpKh
— Russell M. Nelson (@NelsonRussellM) December 16, 2021
President Nelson invited people to serve others and offer “acts of pure love.”
Bonneville International Corporation, the company that owns KSL NewsRadio, is a subsidiary of Deseret Management Corporation, which is owned by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
Today’s Top Stories
- Southern Utah teenager dies in digging accident at state park in Kanab
- Kaysville woman scams friends and family of tax refunds
- In some instances, children as young as age 10 can work in Utah
- SLC experiences the 3rd largest rent increase in the nation
- Dog thrown out of car taken in by South Salt Lake Animal Services
- Division of Natural Resources offers weekly lawn watering guide
- More than $430K in drugs found stuffed in car speaker in St. George
- Police say Herriman woman tried to bribe an officer
- Man found dead from self-inflicted wound following SWAT situation
- FDA clears COVID booster shot for healthy kids ages 5 to 11