Crash between trucks driving the same direction leaves one dead on I-70
EMERY COUNTY, Utah — A woman is dead after a crash with another car on I-70 near mile marker 154.
The crash happened on Saturday, Dec. 18 at around 7:30 pm.
According to the Utah Department of Public Safety, a red Kenworth truck was pulling an oversized gas field trailer heading eastbound, driven by a male driver. Heading the same direction, a white Kenworth with double trailers was being driven by the woman.
According to the male driver, he was hit from behind while going 55 mph with the lights and flashers on. The white truck with the unidentified female driver ran off the road to the left, she died on impact.
No names have been released, more information will follow.
Today’s Top Stories
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints reacts to Roe v. Wade
- Roe V. Wade overturned by Supreme Court
- Utah leaders react to Supreme Court decision to overturn Roe v. Wade
- Victim in Box Elder County worksite accident is identified
- Biden calls abortion ruling ‘a sad day’ for country
- Provo Police Department asking for help solving a 2020 cold case
- Congress sends landmark gun violence compromise to Biden
- You’ll love spending the day at Bear Lake | How to spend a day at Bear Lake
- Flight instructor, student, die in crash of USU Aviation plane
- Sandy man identified as individual killed in Nevada car crash