Crash between trucks driving the same direction leaves one dead on I-70
EMERY COUNTY, Utah — A woman is dead after a crash with another car on I-70 near mile marker 154.
The crash happened on Saturday, Dec. 18 at around 7:30 pm.
According to the Utah Department of Public Safety, a red Kenworth truck was pulling an oversized gas field trailer heading eastbound, driven by a male driver. Heading the same direction, a white Kenworth with double trailers was being driven by the woman.
According to the male driver, he was hit from behind while going 55 mph with the lights and flashers on. The white truck with the unidentified female driver ran off the road to the left, she died on impact.
No names have been released, more information will follow.
Today’s Top Stories
- Missing girl from Arizona found in West Valley basement
- Backcountry skier dead after fatal fall in Little Cottonwood Canyon
- More than 1,500 dead as powerful quake hits southern Turkey and Syria
- 2 arrested in central California shooting that left 6 dead, including mother clutching…
- Winter blues: light therapy and lifestyle changes can help
- Bill permitting pregnant people to use HOV lane passes House
- SLCPD makes arrest connected to fatal stabbing case
- UHP arrests man suspected of trafficking New England teen
- Evacuations ordered amid fears of an explosion as an Ohio train continues burning days after…
- AirMed responds to tubing accident in Peter Sinks, Logan