Trump, Ivanka, Don Jr subpoenaed by NY attorney general
NEW YORK (AP) — New York’s attorney general has issued subpoenas to former President Donald Trump and his two eldest children in connection with an ongoing civil investigation into the family’s business practices, according to a court filing Monday.
Attorney General Letitia James’ office said in the filing that it is seeking testimony and documents from Trump, Donald Trump Jr. and Ivanka Trump “in connection with an investigation into the valuation of properties owned or controlled” by Trump and his company, the Trump Organization.
Today’s Top Stories
- How to have the best of both worlds for your house | Home security and curb appeal
- Thousands of dead fish are washing up along a California river. It’s because of a…
- Low water levels at Utah Lake cause restrictions for Daybreak
- UPDATE: Flood advisory for portions of Salt Lake Valley and Davis County
- Utah company, Lions Not Sheep ordered to cease “made in USA” claims
- UPDATE: Flooding, road closures, and power outages in SLC
- The mysterious companies behind Costco’s Kirkland Signature and Trader Joe’s O’s
- Utah Highway Patrol responds to head-on crash on U.S Highway 6
- Top scientist admits ‘space telescope image’ was actually a slice of chorizo
- Man steals excavator and starts ripping up the ground, breaks water line