Trump, Ivanka, Don Jr subpoenaed by NY attorney general
NEW YORK (AP) — New York’s attorney general has issued subpoenas to former President Donald Trump and his two eldest children in connection with an ongoing civil investigation into the family’s business practices, according to a court filing Monday.
Attorney General Letitia James’ office said in the filing that it is seeking testimony and documents from Trump, Donald Trump Jr. and Ivanka Trump “in connection with an investigation into the valuation of properties owned or controlled” by Trump and his company, the Trump Organization.
Today’s Top Stories
- Police now have persons of interest in Moab double murder case
- UDOH is changing prioritization process for COVID-19 symptom treatments
- Wordle, the easy online word game that’s easy to love
- UPDATE: Wrong way car crash on Bangerter Highway results in death of 19-year-old
- UPDATED: Utah House overturns Salt Lake, Summit county mask mandates
- FBI says Brian Laundrie took responsibility for Gabby Petito’s murder
- ‘Jingle Bells’ was originally written as a Thanksgiving song
- Moab Police get digital evidence possibly connected to double murder
- BREAKING: Gun in shooting outside Hunter High purchased in Utah in 2013
- Utah senate minority leader Karen Mayne announces she has cancer