During this holiday season, SelectHealth would like to acknowledge all the local organizations and volunteers making a difference in the communities across our great state.
Utah Gives Back is a program that brings together the collective efforts of many. In 2021, we were able to recognize over 40 organizations and gather volunteers to give their time and resources to write letters to seniors, enjoy time with children at Neighborhood House, support local schools, and so much more . Through these events we were able to improve lives and better our communities. We are thankful for your support. To be involved in future events or projects, please visit utahgivesback.com.
This coming year make a resolution to give year-round and not just during the holidays. Find an organization with a cause that’s close to your heart and support them. Volunteer or make a donation. Let’s all take time for one small act.
SelectHealth looks forward to recognizing more organizations in 2022 and showcase their dedication to our communities. We want to wish everyone a safe and happy holiday season.
Today’s Top Stories
- Herd of elk pushed away from I-80 and moved back into mountains
- Governor Spencer Cox signs transgender bill, releases statement
- Utah leading a lawsuit against new ESG rule affecting 401(k) plans
- SLC restaurant “Manoli’s” nominated for James Beard Award
- Three vehicle crash in Sanpete County leaves one dead
- Jordan High student killed in Sandy crosswalk by school bus
- Two Republicans voted against bill banning transgender-related surgery, here’s why
- Engineer who refused to approve Challenger launch dies in Ogden
- Salt Lake City traffic stop leads to drug bust, illegal gun recovered
- “Major damage to home” after early morning explosion, fire in Lehi