During this holiday season, SelectHealth would like to acknowledge all the local organizations and volunteers making a difference in the communities across our great state.
Utah Gives Back is a program that brings together the collective efforts of many. In 2021, we were able to recognize over 40 organizations and gather volunteers to give their time and resources to write letters to seniors, enjoy time with children at Neighborhood House, support local schools, and so much more . Through these events we were able to improve lives and better our communities. We are thankful for your support. To be involved in future events or projects, please visit utahgivesback.com.
This coming year make a resolution to give year-round and not just during the holidays. Find an organization with a cause that’s close to your heart and support them. Volunteer or make a donation. Let’s all take time for one small act.
SelectHealth looks forward to recognizing more organizations in 2022 and showcase their dedication to our communities. We want to wish everyone a safe and happy holiday season.
Today’s Top Stories
- How to have the best of both worlds for your house | Home security and curb appeal
- Thousands of dead fish are washing up along a California river. It’s because of a…
- Low water levels at Utah Lake cause restrictions for Daybreak
- UPDATE: Flood advisory for portions of Salt Lake Valley and Davis County
- Utah company, Lions Not Sheep ordered to cease “made in USA” claims
- UPDATE: Flooding, road closures, and power outages in SLC
- The mysterious companies behind Costco’s Kirkland Signature and Trader Joe’s O’s
- Utah Highway Patrol responds to head-on crash on U.S Highway 6
- Top scientist admits ‘space telescope image’ was actually a slice of chorizo
- Man steals excavator and starts ripping up the ground, breaks water line