During this holiday season, SelectHealth would like to acknowledge all the local organizations and volunteers making a difference in the communities across our great state.
Utah Gives Back is a program that brings together the collective efforts of many. In 2021, we were able to recognize over 40 organizations and gather volunteers to give their time and resources to write letters to seniors, enjoy time with children at Neighborhood House, support local schools, and so much more . Through these events we were able to improve lives and better our communities. We are thankful for your support. To be involved in future events or projects, please visit utahgivesback.com.
This coming year make a resolution to give year-round and not just during the holidays. Find an organization with a cause that’s close to your heart and support them. Volunteer or make a donation. Let’s all take time for one small act.
SelectHealth looks forward to recognizing more organizations in 2022 and showcase their dedication to our communities. We want to wish everyone a safe and happy holiday season.
Today’s Top Stories
- UPDATED: Utah House overturns Salt Lake, Summit county mask mandates
- UPDATE: Wrong way car crash on Bangerter Highway results in death of 19-year-old
- Wordle, the easy online word game that’s easy to love
- FBI says Brian Laundrie took responsibility for Gabby Petito’s murder
- BREAKING: Gun in shooting outside Hunter High purchased in Utah in 2013
- “Work on what matters to America,” says Cox in State of the State
- U of U scientists test gel contraceptive for men, hope to ease burden of birth control for women
- Overdue skier found dead after hours of search and rescue efforts
- “Not unexpected” said Dr. Dunn after mask mandates in Utah shot down
- Utah Democrats lay out their 2022 goals, address Cox’s State of the State